Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video 2D printing, part of AutoCAD 2017 New Features.
- We're staying in the installation…and configuration section of…the AutoCAD 2017 new features course.…Now one of the really neat tricks…that you can do with AutoCAD 2017…is share and collaborate via a browser…with your 2D designs and your 3D designs.…Now we're going to look at 2D first,…and we're using a drawing, 03,…underscore, install config.dwg.…So you can get that from your lynda.com login,…download the exercise file…and you can follow along with the video.…
Now the drawing itself, you may recognize it…from previous videos.…It's that hotel layout that we were using.…Now what I'm going to do here is actually publish it…to a 2D browser viewer.…Now this is all done via Autodesk A360,…and if you've already got an Autodesk ID…you can sign into it here in AutoCAD,…you can see there's mine there,…my Autodesk A360 and I'm signed in already.…Now what we're going to do is…go over here to the application menu,…like so,…and we're going to go to publish, here,…and we're going to hover over design views, there.…
Now that will prompt me to share my design…
- Tool tip and dialog box enhancements
- TEXTEDIT command changes
- Coordination model object snap
- 2D and 3D publishing options
- Graphics performance enhancements
- Center marks and centerlines
- PDF import
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 11/15/2016. What changed?
A: We added a new chapter, "AutoCAD 2017.1 Update," to cover the new features Autodesk added in the 2017.1 update (released October 2016), including enhanced support for 3D and 4K displays.
1. User Interface
3. Installation and Configuration
4. Associative Center Marks and Centerlines
5. PDF Import
6. AutoCAD 2017.1 Update
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.