Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video 2D graphics, part of AutoCAD 2017 New Features.
- Autodesk have improved the graphics capability within…AutoCAD 2017, as well.…So we're back in the 03_InstallConfig.dwg file and what…we're going to look at is the graphics performance of…AutoCAD in 2D.…So I'm going to come down here, there's the graphics…performance there.…If I just right-click now and go to Graphics Performance…there, there's the dialogue box that I need to see.…And the one that we're looking at is this high quality…geometry for capable devices.…
So if your graphics has a virtual device of DirectX 11…or above, which mine has.…It's an NVIDIA Geforce GT 750M with the appropriate…drivers installed.…What it means is, any curves and lineweights in high…quality are there and it improves the anti-aliasing…performance in 2D wireframe.…So you can see here, I'm in the 2D wireframe, like so,…so I'll just OK that to close the dialogue box.…Now when I zoom in and out, can you see how quick…and fast that is?…It's really rather quick and what they've done is just…improved the speed to utilize the graphics card technology.…
- Tool tip and dialog box enhancements
- TEXTEDIT command changes
- Coordination model object snap
- 2D and 3D publishing options
- Graphics performance enhancements
- Center marks and centerlines
- PDF import
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 11/15/2016. What changed?
A: We added a new chapter, "AutoCAD 2017.1 Update," to cover the new features Autodesk added in the 2017.1 update (released October 2016), including enhanced support for 3D and 4K displays.
AutoCAD: Using the Command Line (2016)with Shaun Bryant2h 13m Appropriate for all
1. User Interface
3. Installation and Configuration
4. Associative Center Marks and Centerlines
5. PDF Import
6. AutoCAD 2017.1 Update
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.