Join Irene Radcliffe for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of AutoCAD Plant 3D Essential Training: Specs & Catalogs.
- [Tutor] This course is designed to provide essential training for piping design professionals who will be responsible for the setup, customization and maintenance of the AutoCAD Plant 3D projects specs and catalogs. It's strongly recommended that the user has a solid understanding of piping components and materials. This course doesn't provide instruction on the content of the specification and catalogs, simply how to build and modify them within the Plant 3D environment. So round up your cats, grab your specs, and lets get started.
- Using part filters
- Modifying parts
- Adding new parts to a catalog
- Using the Spec Editor
- Creating a new spec
- Adding components to a spec
- Editing parts
- Using Part Use Priority
- Editing specs in Excel
- Setting up and modifying a branch table
- Testing components and branch tables
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 11/16/2018. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: locating the specs and catalogs within the project folders.
AutoCAD P&ID Essential Training: Administratorwith Irene Radcliffe3h 35m Intermediate
AutoCAD P&ID Essential Training: Userwith Irene Radcliffe3h 36m Intermediate
AutoCAD Plant 3D Essential Training: Adminwith Irene Radcliffe5h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
4. Branch Tables
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.