LI_CS150 is ready to have some branch connections defined. In this lesson, learn how to start to populate the branch connection table.
- [Narrator] Setting up the Branch Table…is pretty straightforward.…Let's take a look at how to set up the legend…in our LinkedIn spec and add the connection types…to the chart.…If you don't have Plant 3D installed,…just follow along with the video…to get a sense of how this works.…If you do have Plant, open up the project…and let's take a look.…Let's start by opening our LinkedIn spec.…We'll go to File, Open Spec.…We're going to navigate to the Desktop,…Exercise Files, 04_02_Setting up the Branch Table.…We're to go into our Branch Connections,…Spec Sheets, and we're going to use our LinkedIn_CS150.…
I want you to notice that I have gone ahead…and added a few additional components in here…just to make our Branch Table…a little more fun to build.…We've added some sockolets.…I've added some tees.…We have a reducing tee and a standard tee,…and I've also put a concentric reducer in there…that we can use in one of our branch tables too.…Let's go to our Branch Table Editor.…Here's what we have, a clean, blank slate.…Now notice that the connections follow our pipe sizes.…
- Using part filters
- Modifying parts
- Adding new parts to a catalog
- Using the Spec Editor
- Creating a new spec
- Adding components to a spec
- Editing parts
- Using Part Use Priority
- Editing specs in Excel
- Setting up and modifying a branch table
- Testing components and branch tables
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD P&ID Essential Training: Administratorwith Irene Radcliffe3h 35m Intermediate
AutoCAD P&ID Essential Training: Userwith Irene Radcliffe3h 36m Intermediate
AutoCAD Plant 3D Essential Training: Adminwith Irene Radcliffe5h 19m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
4. Branch Tables
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.