In this video, take a look at how to modify the LI_CS150 branch table by adding a stub-in option for a few or the branches.
- [Instructor] If you have to come back…and make modifications to the branch table,…it's fairly easy to add additional connections.…Let's take a quick run through the steps…to add a stub in option to our table.…So we're going to go up to our file,…open spec, desktop,…exercise files, modify the branch table,…branch connections, spec sheets,…and our linked in CS 150.…So now that we're open,…let's go and look at our branch table editor.…
So I've got ahead from the last movie…and filled the rest of this out.…So we're going to start from this state right here,…and we're going to add a stub in option.…We may not want to use…the sockolets or the olets or other lets,…and we might want to use just the stub in option,…so we have to add that in our legend.…So to do that,…we're going to come down to edit legend on the lower right.…So now we're going to come down and add another branch.…So going to add a branch,…and we're going to just say this is going to be pipe,…and we're going to down from this selection here,…use the down arrow…
- Using part filters
- Modifying parts
- Adding new parts to a catalog
- Using the Spec Editor
- Creating a new spec
- Adding components to a spec
- Editing parts
- Using Part Use Priority
- Editing specs in Excel
- Setting up and modifying a branch table
- Testing components and branch tables
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 11/16/2018. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: locating the specs and catalogs within the project folders.