Learn how to use one of the most powerful AutoCAD for Mac features-dynamic blocks-to create reusable collections of objects that can be dynamically resized and reconfigured.
- [Shaun] Welcome to this Using Dynamic Blocks in AutoCad for Mac course. What we're going to do in this course is take you through how to create dynamic blocks in AutoCad for Mac, and take you through all the steps, the parameters, the actions, and all the different visibility parameters that you can use when you're working with dynamic blocks. You'll notice that we've got a nice, simple AutoCad for Mac drawing sitting there in front of you, like so on the screen. That's the sort of drawing we're going to be using, and we're going to be developing dynamic blocks to sit in AutoCad for Mac as we work through all the different exercises and videos contained in the course.
- Creating standard blocks
- Using DWG files to store blocks
- Using dynamic blocks
- Using the Block Editor
- Adding parameters and actions to dynamic blocks
- Using visibility states
- Using rotation and flip parameters
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Block Basics
2. Using Standard Blocks
3. Using Dynamic Blocks
4. Dynamic Blocks: Parameters
5. Dynamic Blocks: Actions
6. Dynamic Blocks: Visibility States
7. Dynamic Blocks: Rotation and Flip Parameters
8. Dynamic Blocks: Roundup
Using a dynamic door block1m 58s
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.