This course includes exercise files for you to follow along with. Download the exercise files to your desktop and follow along with this course that explores the new features in AutoCAD for Mac 2017.
- [Instructor] Throughout this course, I'll be demonstrating different tools and techniques using exercise files. If you have access to these exercise files, I encourage you to download them to your desktop as I have here. If a video uses a specific exercise file, the title of that file will show at the beginning of the video. If you do not have access to the exercise files or they're not conveniently accessible, you can substitute your own files in order to follow along with the video.
- Getting comfortable in the AutoCAD for Mac interface
- Managing files in the Finder
- Saving files
- Setting up 2D layers
- Working with 2D layouts and paper space
- Using external references
- Using the Sheet Set Manager (aka the Project Manager)
- Printing in AutoCAD for Mac
- 3D modeling
- Customizing AutoCAD for Mac
- Understanding renamed and missing features
Skill Level Beginner
1. New Environment
2. Managing Files
3. 2D Workflow
4. Working with Projects
3D modeling1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.