Join Jim LaPier for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of AutoCAD for Mac 2016 New Features.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- As part of this tour, I'm going to demonstrate some of the new tools using demo or exercise files. If you have access to these files, I encourage you to download them to your desktop as I have here. If the video uses a specific exercise file, the title of that file will show at the beginning of the video. If you do not have access to the exercise files, feel free to use your own files and follow along.
- XREF server path mapping and ByLayer display
- Converting text to mtext
- Moving geometry from model space to paper space with Change Space
- Dimensioning with the DIM tool
- Pasting geometry with Paste As Block
- Working with section plane tools
- Creating smaller PDF files with AutoCAD for Mac 2016
- Rendering online
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Up and Running with AutoCAD for Macwith Jim LaPier1h 45m Beginner
2. Express Tools
3. Dimension Improvements
4. Useful Tools
5. Application Improvements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.