Join Jim LaPier for an in-depth discussion in this video Summary, part of AutoCAD 2017: Migrating from Windows to Mac.
- [Voiceover] Well that about does it here…for our tutorial on switching from AutoCAD for Windows…to AutoCAD for Mac.…Hopefully, I've demonstrated that…while the interface can be a little jarring…the underlying tools and conventions are still present.…Just a little differently organized.…There're plenty of differences to be sure,…but now you should be able to confidently…open up AutoCAD for Mac and be productive.…And with a little bit of time,…you'll be as comfortable in AutoCAD for Mac…as you've been in AutoCAD for Windows.…In the meantime, I'd suggest taking…a look around the rest of lynda.com…for other helpful videos for all…of your professional and personal interests.…
I want to thank you for watching…and say good luck with your conversion to AutoCAD for Mac.…
- Getting comfortable in the AutoCAD for Mac interface
- Managing files in the Finder
- Saving files
- Setting up 2D layers
- Working with 2D layouts and paper space
- Using external references
- Using the Sheet Set Manager (aka the Project Manager)
- Printing in AutoCAD for Mac
- 3D modeling
- Customizing AutoCAD for Mac
- Understanding renamed and missing features
Skill Level Beginner
1. New Environment
2. Managing Files
3. 2D Workflow
4. Working with Projects
3D modeling1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.