Join Jim LaPier for an in-depth discussion in this video Render enhancements, part of AutoCAD for Mac 2016 New Features.
- Rendering is probably the most intensive task…related to AutoCAD, as far as your computer is concerned.…Creating photo-realistic renderings can take thousands…upon thousands of calculations…regarding lighting and shading,…color intensities, reflections,…surface textures, and on and on.…Most Macs can handle this with amazing efficiency…but imagine how quickly you could render something…if you had an entire warehouse of computers…processing at the same time.…That is the sort of thought…behind the new render online command…found here under View, Render, Render in the Cloud.…
When selecting, it opens my browser…to the rendering.360.autodesk.com website.…From here, I'll select New.…And we can see the type of files that I can upload.…I'll select file and find my render file.…And the file is uploaded to Autodesk servers…and then I'm given the option to arrange my parameters.…The cost will change, depending on the settings…you specify, but the settings I have here…are free to render.…
I can even change the aspect ratio,…
- XREF server path mapping and ByLayer display
- Converting text to mtext
- Moving geometry from model space to paper space with Change Space
- Dimensioning with the DIM tool
- Pasting geometry with Paste As Block
- Working with section plane tools
- Creating smaller PDF files with AutoCAD for Mac 2016
- Rendering online
Skill Level Appropriate for all
2. Express Tools
3. Dimension Improvements
4. Useful Tools
5. Application Improvements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.