Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Using Dynamic Blocks in AutoCAD for Mac.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- We're now in the absolute final section…of Dynamic Blocks for AutoCAD for mac.…What are your next steps with Dynamic Blocks…in AutoCAD for Mac?…How are you going to move forward…utilizing the information and the knowledge…you've gained from this particular course?…I would hope that you start utilizing…your Dynamic Blocks all the time…in your AutoCAD for Mac drawings.…One of the major benefits of these particular blocks…is the ability to use them much, much more quickly,…much, much more effectively…than a regular AutoCAD Block.…
If I select a door Dynamic Block,…not only can I flip it but I can also stretch…it like so along certain increments…and make it bigger and smaller.…If I hit Escape, I've got my bathtub Block there…and you can see there that I can flip that either side…so the taps can vary at each end of the bathtub.…The idea of being there is that…you can do this really quickly and really easily.…With the flip action, which is a perfect action…to demonstrate this, you can see that…I'm just flipping that with one click.…
- Creating standard blocks
- Storing blocks
- Using Wblock
- Working with the Block Editor
- Adding and adjusting parameters
- Using visibility states
- Working with rotation and flip parameters
- Combining parameters and actions
Skill Level Advanced
Working with Dimensions in AutoCADwith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD: Tips, Tricks, and Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
3D Architectural Modeling with AutoCADwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
2. Using Standard Blocks
3. Using Dynamic Blocks
4. Dynamic Blocks: Parameters
Adding parameters3m 38s
5. Dynamic Blocks: Actions
6. Dynamic Blocks: Visibility States
7. Dynamic Blocks: Rotation and Flip Parameters
8. Dynamic Blocks: Roundup
Next steps1m 59s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.