Join Jim LaPier for an in-depth discussion in this video Move/copy updates, part of AutoCAD for Mac 2016 New Features.
- Moving and copying your objects…is often a very visual process.…If you're planning for a space,…most often you need to see the objects…as you're dragging them around your screen.…If the objects consisted of a large amount of geometry,…AutoCAD can sometimes lag as it struggles…to regenerate the view in time with your movements.…AutoCAD for Mac 2016 has improved its display of geometry…as it's being moved or copied.…We can now drag and drop geometry…around our drawing without the significant lag…that even powerful desktops would sometimes encounter…when moving massive amounts of geometry.…
We can see the same effect when I copy geometry.…In my opinion, anytime an application…I use gets faster and smoother,…it's a positive improvement.…
- XREF server path mapping and ByLayer display
- Converting text to mtext
- Moving geometry from model space to paper space with Change Space
- Dimensioning with the DIM tool
- Pasting geometry with Paste As Block
- Working with section plane tools
- Creating smaller PDF files with AutoCAD for Mac 2016
- Rendering online
Skill Level Appropriate for all
2. Express Tools
3. Dimension Improvements
4. Useful Tools
5. Application Improvements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.