There are features that AutoCAD for Mac does not have from Windows, but there are some features that AutoCAD for Mac has all its own. Take a look at some Mac only features.
- Just as there are certain components that AutoCAD…for Mac does not support from AutoCAD for Windows,…there's some tools that AutoCAD for Mac…has that are all its own.…These include features like navigating…your drawings in Cover Flow.…Also, AutoCAD for Mac supports multi-touch gestures…like Pinch to Zoom and Two Finger Panning.…AutoCAD for Mac is also the only version…of AutoCAD that can support high-resolution displays,…meaning your drawings as well as icons in…the interface look crisper and cleaner in AutoCAD for Mac.…AutoCAD in Windows does not support a similar…feature to pallets as icons or hiding pallets…while leaving the command line and status bar available.…
Nor does it allow for switching languages in product.…Also, while AutoCAD for Windows allows…for customizable quick properties,…only AutoCAD for Mac allows for customizing…the main properties pallet, giving you a custom…set of properties for your objects without scrolling…through lines and lines of rarely used information.…While AutoCAD for Mac is missing some tools…
- Getting comfortable in the AutoCAD for Mac interface
- Managing files in the Finder
- Saving files
- Setting up 2D layers
- Working with 2D layouts and paper space
- Using external references
- Using the Sheet Set Manager (aka the Project Manager)
- Printing in AutoCAD for Mac
- 3D modeling
- Customizing AutoCAD for Mac
- Understanding renamed and missing features
Skill Level Beginner
1. New Environment
2. Managing Files
3. 2D Workflow
4. Working with Projects
3D modeling1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.