Join Jim LaPier for an in-depth discussion in this video Line smoothing, part of AutoCAD for Mac 2016 New Features.
- Another tool for changing the look of AutoCAD for mac 2016…is the new line smoothing system variable.…Here we can look at the splines and polylines that I have…in my viewport.…I'm going to type in line smoothing…and press Return.…Keep an eye on the splines as I turn this value back on.…This turns on anti-aliasing of objects that are displayed…in the viewport, set to 2D wire frame visual style.…Now, all of your lines, circles, arcs,…and even the grid lines will show much smoother.…
If, however you find that your system performance suffers…in any way, you can always go back into line smoothing…and turn it off to improve your speed a bit.…
- XREF server path mapping and ByLayer display
- Converting text to mtext
- Moving geometry from model space to paper space with Change Space
- Dimensioning with the DIM tool
- Pasting geometry with Paste As Block
- Working with section plane tools
- Creating smaller PDF files with AutoCAD for Mac 2016
- Rendering online
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Up and Running with AutoCAD for Macwith Jim LaPier1h 45m Beginner
2. Express Tools
3. Dimension Improvements
4. Useful Tools
5. Application Improvements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.