Join Jim LaPier for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of AutoCAD for Mac 2016 New Features.
- And that brings us to the end of our…tour of the new features of AutoCAD for Mac 2016.…Hopefully, some of these tools will help…you out and streamline your workflow.…Whether it's the dimension improvements…or the new xref tools I'm sure you can find…some useful upgrades in this latest release…of AutoCAD for Mac 2016.…if you need further resources or have…questions working with specific features…I encourage you to visit the AutoDesk product forums.…Seem here at forums.autodesk.com.…
Here you can ask questions and work with…other AutoCAD users.…As always, I also encourage you to…look around the site for other courses…that may be relevant to your work.…Or just topics that interest you.…Thanks for following along.…
- XREF server path mapping and ByLayer display
- Converting text to mtext
- Moving geometry from model space to paper space with Change Space
- Dimensioning with the DIM tool
- Pasting geometry with Paste As Block
- Working with section plane tools
- Creating smaller PDF files with AutoCAD for Mac 2016
- Rendering online
Skill Level Appropriate for all
2. Express Tools
3. Dimension Improvements
4. Useful Tools
5. Application Improvements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.