Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Dynamic input settings, part of AutoCAD: Using the Command Line.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] So last but not least,…in this section about dynamic input,…we're going to have a look at the dynamic input settings.…So we're staying in the 05_dynamic.dwg file…which you can find in your lynda.com exercise files.…And what we're going to look at…is how we can set the dynamic input settings…to work in conjunction with the AutoCAD command line.…Now, you would have thought…that I would be pushing the command line…and to use the command line all the time in AutoCAD…considering it's a…Using the Command Line in AutoCAD course…but what I also want you to do…is get you into using the dynamic input…in conjunction with the command line.…
They can work very well in tandem together.…So let's have a look at how we're going to get…the dynamic input settings working for us.…Now down on the Status bar…at the bottom of the screen.…So if you come down to Dynamic Input here.…Just hover over it.…You can see my Dynamic Input is on.…If I right click now,…you get a little box there that says…Dynamic Input Settings.…Just click on it…
- Entering input with the keyboard and mouse
- Positioning the command line
- Hiding the command line
- Customizing command-line settings
- Typing commands
- Using dynamic input
- Navigating an AutoCAD drawing with the command line
- Using the function keys
- Entering coordinates
Skill Level Appropriate for all
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD: Tips, Tricks, and Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
3D Architectural Modeling with AutoCADwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
Optimizing Your AutoCAD Desktop to Go Mobilewith Shaun Bryant2h 28m Appropriate for all
1. Using the Command Line
2. The Command Line Interface
3. Customizing the Command Line Settings
4. Using the Command Prompt
5. Dynamic Input
6. The Command Process Workflow
Using the keyboard5m 54s
7. Navigating in a Drawing
8. Function Keys and Options
9. Entering Coordinates
Next steps2m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.