Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding the angle adjustment, part of Using Dynamic Blocks in AutoCAD for Mac.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- We are now in the next video of the…rotation parameters section of…this course, and in the previous video,…we added the rotation parameter.…What we're going to do in this video is…add the angle adjustments to that rotation parameter.…So, we've got the block here,…in our AutoCAD drawing, I'll click there…on the block itself, I'll right click and open…the block editor, and there's our…block there with our parameter.…Now, what we're going to do is we're going to…select the angle one rotation parameter.…
Make sure now you go to the properties…inspector, and make sure you select all,…so that you can see all of the properties.…So the angle name there is angle one,…the angle description is adjust valve angle,…so we'll type that in; again, a description…always helps, so adjust valve angle.…Now, we're gonna scroll down a little bit,…down the properties inspector, and the angle type here…instead of none, we're going to select list.…And then we need the angle value list,…so we click on this little box…here, and it lists the values.…
- Creating standard blocks
- Storing blocks
- Using Wblock
- Working with the Block Editor
- Adding and adjusting parameters
- Using visibility states
- Working with rotation and flip parameters
- Combining parameters and actions
Skill Level Advanced
Working with Dimensions in AutoCADwith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD: Tips, Tricks, and Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
3D Architectural Modeling with AutoCADwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
2. Using Standard Blocks
3. Using Dynamic Blocks
4. Dynamic Blocks: Parameters
Adding parameters3m 38s
5. Dynamic Blocks: Actions
6. Dynamic Blocks: Visibility States
7. Dynamic Blocks: Rotation and Flip Parameters
8. Dynamic Blocks: Roundup
Next steps1m 59s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.