- [Instructor] If you are a premium member you have access to the exercise files used throughout this title. Most movies in this course have a project file that you can open up to to follow along. These are organized by chapters, then each file is numbered and labeled so that you can grab a fresh model or just jump to a video of interest with no previous commitment. If you are a monthly member or annual member of lynda.com, you don't have access to the exercise files, however, you can download the complementary architectural drawing file for your use.
Or you can follow along from scratch with your own assets, or even live projects you might be in the middle of. Either way you like to learn, let's get started.
- Externally referencing architecture
- Setting up display configurations
- Adding room tags
- Setting up routing preferences and systems
- Adding piping and connectors
- Adding fire-alarm devices and control panels
- Creating sections
- Merging and refreshing sections
Skill Level Intermediate
Migrating from AutoCAD to Revitwith Paul F. Aubin2h 18m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Sprinkler
2. Setting Up the Sprinkler Piping
3. Setting Up the Fire Alarm
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.