Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Creating Sprinkler and Fire-Alarm Systems with AutoCAD.
- View Offline
- If you are a Premium member of lynda.com, you have access to the Exercise Files used throughout this title. Most movies in this course have a Project file that you can open up to to follow along. These are organized by Chapters, then each file is numbered and labeled so that you can grab a fresh model, or just jump to a video of interest with no previous commitment. If you are a Monthly member or Annual member of lynda.com, you don't have access to the Exercise Files, however, you can download the complimentary architectural drawing file for your use, or you can follow along from scratch with your own assets, or even live projects that you might be in the middle of.
Either way you like to learn, let's get started.
- Externally referencing architecture
- Setting up display configurations
- Adding room tags
- Setting up routing preferences and systems
- Adding piping and connectors
- Adding fire-alarm devices and control panels