Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of AutoCAD: Creating Sprinkler and Fire-Alarm Systems.
- [Eric] Well, I suppose that's it.…Thank you very much for watching this course.…Keep in mind that Lynda.com has a tremendous…amount of content that you could interested in as well.…Just go to Lynda.com and search…for either CAD, Revit, or Eric Wing.…From there you can enjoy other courses…that are formatted to allow you to get the best…learning experience possible, thanks again.…
- Externally referencing architecture
- Setting up display configurations
- Adding room tags
- Setting up routing preferences and systems
- Adding piping and connectors
- Adding fire-alarm devices and control panels
- Creating sections
- Merging and refreshing sections
Skill Level Intermediate
Migrating from AutoCAD to Revitwith Paul F. Aubin2h 18m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modeling (2014)with Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Sprinkler
2. Setting Up the Sprinkler Piping
3. Setting Up the Fire Alarm
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.