- Externally referencing architecture
- Setting up display configurations
- Adding room tags
- Setting up routing preferences and systems
- Adding piping and connectors
- Adding fire-alarm devices and control panels
- Creating sections
- Merging and refreshing sections
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Eric] Hi, I'm Eric Wing, and welcome to Creating Sprinkler and Fire-Alarm Systems with AutoCAD. In this course, we'll look at how to configure display configurations, and how to properly set up routing preferences as well as systems. I'll start by showing you how to externally reference an architectural underlay and how to add your own room pegs that will update automatically. Then I'll show you how to add sprinklers, pipes, fittings and how to tag these items to add intelligence to your model.
We'll learn how to add fire-alarm devices, control panels, conduit and cable tray as well. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now let's get started started with Creating Sprinkler and Fire-Alarm Systems with AutoCAD.
Migrating from AutoCAD to Revitwith Paul F. Aubin2h 18m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Sprinkler
2. Setting Up the Sprinkler Piping
3. Setting Up the Fire Alarm
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.