- [Instructor] From time to time we need…to add slope to pipes.…Well, we can do that, it's just gonna…take a little more patience.…The objective of this video is to draw some pipe of course,…but this time we're gonna specify the slope.…It's gonna be 1/8 inch equals a foot.…Then we're gonna slope it in the other direction…by using negative 1/8 inch equals a foot.…Then we're gonna check out the fitting…that AutoCAD puts in automatically.…So to get started, let's jump into AutoCAD.…
I'm gonna come in here and I'm just gonna select…these pipes that we have drawn.…I'm gonna pick this one three-inch pipe,…I'm gonna right-click, I'm gonna Add Selected.…What I'm gonna do now is under my Routing,…for my Slope, I'm gonna type in 1/8 inch, and hit Enter.…Notice that the Slope format is…Fractional Rise inches run.…We specified that earlier.…So what I'm gonna do is allow my Bend method,…we can have it be an Elbow or an Offset.…
Let's make sure we keep it as an Elbow.…So I'm gonna pick a spot like right about here,…and we're gonna make a real long run out of this.…
- Externally referencing architecture
- Setting up display configurations
- Adding room tags
- Setting up routing preferences and systems
- Adding piping and connectors
- Adding fire-alarm devices and control panels
- Creating sections
- Merging and refreshing sections
Skill Level Intermediate
Migrating from AutoCAD to Revitwith Paul F. Aubin2h 18m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Sprinkler
2. Setting Up the Sprinkler Piping
3. Setting Up the Fire Alarm
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.