- [Instructor] Suppose we wanna add a section marker…along with that intersection.…We can do that, it's simple.…The objective of this video is to add a section line.…What a section line is, it's basically a section marker.…We will then place a section off to the side…and go back and edit the attribute in the section marker…that comes along with the section we just placed.…So to get started, let's jump into…our MEP Mechanical drawing.…I'm gonna zoom back in on this area…'cause there's a lot of stuff here.…
In plan, it's very difficult to see what's going on.…We have no idea how high some of these elements are,…especially over in here.…We're gonna cut a section line…and we're gonna encompass this whole area.…To do that, let's go to the Home tab.…This time let's grab this buttn here, called Section Line.…Go ahead and select that.…And we're gonna pick two spots.…I'm gonna pick a spot right here.…I'm gonna come straight down and I'm gonna zoom in…and I'm gonna pick a spot right here.…
Notice at the command prompt, AutoCAD wants us…
- Externally referencing architecture
- Setting up display configurations
- Adding room tags
- Setting up routing preferences and systems
- Adding piping and connectors
- Adding fire-alarm devices and control panels
- Creating sections
- Merging and refreshing sections
Skill Level Intermediate
Migrating from AutoCAD to Revitwith Paul F. Aubin2h 18m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Sprinkler
2. Setting Up the Sprinkler Piping
3. Setting Up the Fire Alarm
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.