Build a sheet set from scratch and take advantage of all the automatic drawing-, sheet-, and callout-coordination functionality that AutoCAD has to offer.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Scott Onstott and welcome to Creating Sheet Sets with AutoCAD. In this course we'll look at a completed sheet set and then build our own from scratch including all of it's components. Including title blocks, view labels, and dynamic call outs. These are made of blocks, attributes, and fields. So there's a lot of complexity in a sheet set. With a functioning sheet set much of the drawing housekeeping tasks are automated. And best of all your drawings stay coordinated, no matter how many times you re-name and re-number drawings and sheets.
Now let's get started with Creating Sheet Sets with AutoCAD.
- Preparing a template with a title block
- Adding attributes and fields to a title block
- Drawing callout-block geometry
- Creating the sheet-set structure
- Creating sheets
- Placing callouts
- Publishing a sheet set