Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Using multileaders, part of Up and Running with AutoCAD LT.
- Multileaders are often used in AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT…to provide extra annotation.…So you might want to show, for example,…a window type number in your AutoCAD LT drawing.…Now we're gonna zoom in on the right hand floor plan…this time…and we're gonna look at this meeting room over here.…So get the crosshair just over the meeting room,…roll up on the wheel of the mouse,…and you can see that we've got some windows here,…can you see two foot by four foot windows?…And there's two required,…there's a window there,…and there's a window there.…
What I want to do is place a multileader…to define that particular window type.…So it might have a number, for example,…let's say it's number five.…Now you could potentially just put…a little arrow and a bubble there,…and actually state that that is…window type number five.…The lovely thing about multileaders,…if you go to the Annotate tab on the ribbon,…is you can create a multileader style,…but more importantly, you can add…leaders to bubbles, remove leaders,…align them, and also collect them, as well…
- Opening DWG drawing files
- Starting a new drawing
- Saving drawings
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with the Snap and Grid features
- Editing objects
- Organizing drawings with layers
- Inserting blocks
- Creating layouts
- Adding text
- Adding and editing dimensions
- Printing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Working with Dimensions in AutoCADwith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD: Tips, Tricks, and Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
3D Architectural Modeling with AutoCADwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with an AutoCAD Drawing
3. Precision Drawing Tools in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Object Properties
7. Using AutoCAD Blocks
8. Using Layouts
12. Printing Your Drawing
Next steps3m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.