- Opening DWG drawing files
- Starting a new drawing
- Saving drawings
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with the Snap and Grid features
- Editing objects
- Organizing drawings with layers
- Inserting blocks
- Creating layouts
- Adding text
- Adding and editing dimensions
- Printing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
- Welcome to this Up and Running with AutoCAD LT course. As we work through the course, there are working files that you can pick up on that you can open. AutoCAD dwg files. You can use those files to follow the videos and work through what I'm showing you as we go through the Up and Running with AutoCAD LT course. We're going to be looking at many different things in AutoCAD LT, including the ribbon here at the top of the screen.
Where you can see things like the Draw Panel, the Modify Panel and the Annotation Panel, and the Layers Panel for example. What we'll also do is take you through creating AutoCAD objects, such as this rectangular polyline here for example, and these dimensions here. Now, you'll notice they're different colors. The reason they're different colors is they're on different layers. We'll also take you through how to work with layers in AutoCAD LT. At the end of the course, you'll be a proficient AutoCAD LT user.
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with an AutoCAD Drawing
3. Precision Drawing Tools in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Object Properties
7. Using AutoCAD Blocks
8. Using Layouts
12. Printing Your Drawing
Next steps3m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.