Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Undoing and redoing actions, part of Up and Running with AutoCAD LT.
- Let's have a look now at the Undo and Redo tools…that you have available to you in AutoCAD LT.…These particular commands have advanced…quite dramatically in the later version of AutoCAD,…and what I want to do is make sure that you're aware of them…and use them to your advantage when you're drafting…in AutoCAD LT.…There's nothing worse than trying to erase and trim…and sort out an error that you've made…when all you've got to do is hit Undo a couple of times,…and it fixes the problem really, really quickly…in a couple of mouse clicks.…
So we got these two floor plans open.…We're gonna work in the right-hand floor plan,…and we're gonna zoom in on this area over here.…So position the crosshair and just roll up…on the wheel on the mouse, and you'll zoom in,…and you can see that it's the women's washroom,…and you can see the photocopier room and so on.…So it's a lot more detailed to what we've been used to…so far, and I've deliberately done this…because what we can do is undo and redo,…and it won't actually affect this drawing at all.…
- Opening DWG drawing files
- Starting a new drawing
- Saving drawings
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with the Snap and Grid features
- Editing objects
- Organizing drawings with layers
- Inserting blocks
- Creating layouts
- Adding text
- Adding and editing dimensions
- Printing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Working with Dimensions in AutoCADwith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD: Tips, Tricks, and Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
3D Architectural Modeling with AutoCADwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with an AutoCAD Drawing
3. Precision Drawing Tools in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Object Properties
7. Using AutoCAD Blocks
8. Using Layouts
12. Printing Your Drawing
Next steps3m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.