Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Printing layouts, part of Up and Running with AutoCAD LT.
- So we now have our drawings all set up…and ready to go and ready to plot or print.…Now the good thing about AutoCAD LT…is I can plot or print to a hard copy, on paper;…or I can send it out to an electronic copy…such as a DWF or a PDF, for example.…Now we're in our floor plans drawing.…We're in the Model tab right now,…and that's not where you would normally plot from.…You'd normally plot from your Layout tabs.…So down here, we've got a D-Size GA, bottom left corner.…
Click on the tab, and there's the Layout tab…all set up with the D-Size sheet ready to go.…So you notice we have a main viewport…showing the two floor plans, showing the GA,…the general arrangement.…And I've added a tiny little viewport here…just to show that little table.…Now the table itself is in the Model tab.…It's right here.…So in the GA, I've just included that so that people…can see the table.…Now obviously, you'd have probably a very different…kind of table in a drawing.…That's a very basic one, but it just gives you an idea…of where you could place the table to communicate…
- Opening DWG drawing files
- Starting a new drawing
- Saving drawings
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with the Snap and Grid features
- Editing objects
- Organizing drawings with layers
- Inserting blocks
- Creating layouts
- Adding text
- Adding and editing dimensions
- Printing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Working with Dimensions in AutoCADwith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD: Tips, Tricks, and Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
3D Architectural Modeling with AutoCADwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with an AutoCAD Drawing
3. Precision Drawing Tools in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Object Properties
7. Using AutoCAD Blocks
8. Using Layouts
12. Printing Your Drawing
Next steps3m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.