Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Print and plot settings, part of Learning AutoCAD LT 2016.
- Ideally, when you're plotting your…AutoCAD LT drawings, you want to make sure that…all of the printing settings are set up appropriately.…Now, I have mentioned page setups…and how you set them up per Layout tab.…So, down at the bottom left of the screen again,…you've got your D-Size-GA…and your D-Size-Rooms right there.…Now, either of these two tabs…can have a different page setup,…or you can apply the same page setup settings…to as many tabs as you like…in your AutoCAD LT drawing.…
So, let's use the D-Size-Rooms here, for example.…If I right-click on that tab,…and go to Plot,…again I'll get the little prompt about the…batch plot because I've got…more than one layout tab,…so just continue to plot a single sheet.…You'll notice that the page setup there…is the Architectural imperial DWF.…I can click on the down arrow and…set that to the D-Size one…that we set up previously.…Now, if I want to add a new page setup,…I can just click the Add button,…and I can add a new page setup name,…and then that will take me through…
- Opening DWG drawing files
- Starting a new drawing
- Saving drawings
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with the Snap and Grid features
- Editing objects
- Organizing drawings with layers
- Inserting blocks
- Creating layouts
- Adding text
- Adding and editing dimensions
- Printing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with an AutoCAD Drawing
3. Precision Drawing Tools in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Object Properties
7. Using AutoCAD Blocks
8. Using Layouts
12. Printing Your Drawing
Next steps3m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.