Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Other draft settings, part of Learning AutoCAD LT 2016.
- So let's have a look now…at some of the other really cool drafting tools…that we have available to us in AutoCAD LT.…Now, what I've got is I've got our polygons…but I've also added a few extra bits.…See I've mirrored this little gizmo here over to this side.…I'll show you why in a moment…and I've also got two circles here.…One is on the CIRCLE layer…and you'll notice in the Layer pull-down there,…I've also got CIRCLE2 layer as well.…So there's two circles, one on top of the other.…Now you do find that these happens a lot…in AutoCAD drawings.…
People draw things on top of each other.…How do you select those…and actually delete the one that you don't want?…Well it's very easy.…There's a wonderful drafting setting.…So we come down to the status bar…at the bottom of the screen.…Click on our little Customization button…and I switch on Selection Cycling.…So that is now available down there on the status bar.…It's this little icon here.…Click on it to switch it on.…So if I now hover over two objects on top of each other,…
- Opening DWG drawing files
- Starting a new drawing
- Saving drawings
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with the Snap and Grid features
- Editing objects
- Organizing drawings with layers
- Inserting blocks
- Creating layouts
- Adding text
- Adding and editing dimensions
- Printing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with an AutoCAD Drawing
3. Precision Drawing Tools in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Object Properties
7. Using AutoCAD Blocks
8. Using Layouts
12. Printing Your Drawing
Next steps3m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.