Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning AutoCAD LT.
- So what are your next steps now that you've finished…your Up and Running with AutoCAD LT course?…Well, I would hope that you go off and start using…AutoCAD LT with more vigor, inside your place of work…or whether you're using it personally,…to approach it with a much, much more informed approach now…now that you know how to drive the product effectively,…productively, and accurately.…Now there are other things that you consider that are…actually built-in to AutoCAD LT though.…
Have you heard of the Cloud, for example?…Do you realize that there's a whole raft of Cloud-based…applications and also storage space that you can utilize…using what they call A360?…There's a thing out there called A360 Drive,…and it links to lots of different Cloud-based applications…that you can run from things like your tablet…or your smartphone.…So you can actually take your AutoCAD LT desktop…and make it mobile.…So you can take your drawings with you wherever you go…on a tablet for example.…
So you don't have to lug a laptop and loads of drawings…
- Opening DWG drawing files
- Starting a new drawing
- Saving drawings
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with the Snap and Grid features
- Editing objects
- Organizing drawings with layers
- Inserting blocks
- Creating layouts
- Adding text
- Adding and editing dimensions
- Printing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with an AutoCAD Drawing
3. Precision Drawing Tools in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Object Properties
7. Using AutoCAD Blocks
8. Using Layouts
12. Printing Your Drawing
Next steps3m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.