Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Line command options, part of Learning AutoCAD LT 2016.
- So what we're going to do now is we're going to have…a look at the Line command options available to us…in AutoCAD Lt.…So you can see that I've created a new drawing for you…03_03_Drawing.dwg, you can see it there in the title bar…at the top of the screen.…And what I've done is I've put all of the…ploygon layers here, you can see,…onto that ploygon layer, the red layer.…So it's a slightly different color…and you can do a quick sanity check just by hovering over…one of the lines and the little tool tip comes up…telling you what layer it's actually on…and what color it's using.…
So there's our particular polygon…and what I've do is I've moved it…to a specific coordinate as well…on this bottom right hand corner…which we'll look at in a moment.…Little bit of housekeeping, we'll go to the Save As...…up on the Quick Access Toolbar…and we'll do a Save As...…and we'll put that underscore COMPLETE, like so.…As I've specified previously, it gives you…the ability to house-keep the exercise file…that you're working on…and it also preserves the original working file…
- Opening DWG drawing files
- Starting a new drawing
- Saving drawings
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with the Snap and Grid features
- Editing objects
- Organizing drawings with layers
- Inserting blocks
- Creating layouts
- Adding text
- Adding and editing dimensions
- Printing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with an AutoCAD Drawing
3. Precision Drawing Tools in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Object Properties
7. Using AutoCAD Blocks
8. Using Layouts
12. Printing Your Drawing
Next steps3m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.