Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Hatch options, part of Learning AutoCAD LT 2016.
- Up until now, we've looked at existing hatch patterns…in your AutoCAD LT drawings.…So all we've done is we've edited hatch patterns…rather than create our own.…So in this particular exercise,…we're going to create a new hatch pattern,…and I'm going to show you the hatch options…that you have available to you.…Now, there is actually a Hatch command…in AutoCAD LT that you can utilize,…and it's on the Draw panel in the Home tab on the ribbon.…So that's over here.…Home tab, Draw Panel, and it's this little flyout here,…and you'll notice you can create a hatch, a gradient hatch,…or create a boundary for a hatch.…
So if I click on that Hatch command there,…you'll see that the ribbon changes,…and I can pick a point where I want to put my hatch pattern.…Now, I'm not gonna place it at the moment.…I'm just gonna hit Escape a couple of times…and cancel the command because we're back in…our floor plans again as we have done in previous exercises,…and I want you to zoom in on the right-hand floor plan…near this rectangle here that I've created for you.…
- Opening DWG drawing files
- Starting a new drawing
- Saving drawings
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with the Snap and Grid features
- Editing objects
- Organizing drawings with layers
- Inserting blocks
- Creating layouts
- Adding text
- Adding and editing dimensions
- Printing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with an AutoCAD Drawing
3. Precision Drawing Tools in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Object Properties
7. Using AutoCAD Blocks
8. Using Layouts
12. Printing Your Drawing
Next steps3m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.