Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Erasing objects, part of Learning AutoCAD LT.
- Let's have a look now at erasing objects…in AutoCAD LT.…There'll always be the case when you need to…erase objects.…It might be because you've made an error.…It might be because you're editing an existing drawing…that might need some changes.…It might be that you're just erasing information…that you don't actually physically need…on your particular drawing.…So let's have a look at the Erase command.…Now you'll notice everything is as it was…in the previous exercise.…There's the line that we created.…Now I want to work with these lines…and I want to erase lines…that I don't actually need.…
Now there's various ways of selecting objects…in AutoCAD LT 2016.…If i just click and drag like this,…can you see that creates a window.…And if I click and drag the other way,…that also creates a window.…Now if I click and drag from left to right…you will notice there…it doesn't select that line.…That's because the whole line…is not in the selection window.…If I click and drag like that, however,…can you see it highlights…and I click, it selects that line…
- Opening DWG drawing files
- Starting a new drawing
- Saving drawings
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with the Snap and Grid features
- Editing objects
- Organizing drawings with layers
- Inserting blocks
- Creating layouts
- Adding text
- Adding and editing dimensions
- Printing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with an AutoCAD Drawing
3. Precision Drawing Tools in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Object Properties
7. Using AutoCAD Blocks
8. Using Layouts
12. Printing Your Drawing
Next steps3m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.