Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing tools in AutoCAD, part of Learning AutoCAD LT 2016.
- We're now going to start having a look…at some of the editing tools available to you in AutoCAD LT.…Now, there's a whole raft of editing tools…and you'll find them in the Home tab on the ribbon…and in the Modify panel here,…and if you click on the fly-out menu…there's even more modify tools.…So, I'll just pin that open.…So, you can see we've got things like Move, Copy, Stretch,…and other commands such as Edit Poly Line, for example.…You can also break lines and join lines.…
You can reverse line directions here.…You can also delete duplicate objects as well.…It's a wonderful command called Overkill…which deletes duplicate objects in the drawing…and all of these tools are available to you…to allow you to edit your AutoCAD LT drawings.…So, I'm just going to unpin that now…and let that fly back into the ribbon like so.…Now, I'm gonna cover some of the basics…of the editing tools available to you in AutoCAD LT.…I could go through absolutely every single command there…but we're gonna go through the main…ones that you would normally use.…
- Opening DWG drawing files
- Starting a new drawing
- Saving drawings
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with the Snap and Grid features
- Editing objects
- Organizing drawings with layers
- Inserting blocks
- Creating layouts
- Adding text
- Adding and editing dimensions
- Printing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with an AutoCAD Drawing
3. Precision Drawing Tools in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Object Properties
7. Using AutoCAD Blocks
8. Using Layouts
12. Printing Your Drawing
Next steps3m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.