Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing hatches, part of Up and Running with AutoCAD LT.
- Editing your hatch patterns…in AutoCAD LT is very quick and very easy,…and there's two main methods of doing it.…Now, we're going to zoom in on the grassed hatch area…that we placed in the previous exercise.…So, get zoomed in nice and tight, and panel a little…if you need to, to get it central on the screen, like so.…So, you can see there,…there's our hatch pattern all ready to go,…and what we're going to do,…we're going to edit the hatch pattern.…Now, there's two ways of doing this: I can select the hatch,…like so, and the Hatch Editor kicks in on the Ribbon.…
You can see the Hatch Editor tab up there.…So, what I might do there is just change the hatch pattern.…So, let's change it to something…like a honeycomb, for example.…And what I might change is the scale there as well.…I'll change the Hatch Scale to say a hundred.…When I press the Tab key,…you'll notice, obviously, they're bigger,…because the Hatch Scale has gone up,…and if I just hit Escape there now,…or click on Close Hatch Editor, like so,…you can see there that I've got a nice honeycomb,…
- Opening DWG drawing files
- Starting a new drawing
- Saving drawings
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with the Snap and Grid features
- Editing objects
- Organizing drawings with layers
- Inserting blocks
- Creating layouts
- Adding text
- Adding and editing dimensions
- Printing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Working with Dimensions in AutoCADwith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD: Tips, Tricks, and Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
3D Architectural Modeling with AutoCADwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with an AutoCAD Drawing
3. Precision Drawing Tools in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Object Properties
7. Using AutoCAD Blocks
8. Using Layouts
12. Printing Your Drawing
Next steps3m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.