Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing with grips, part of Learning AutoCAD LT.
- We did touch on some grip editing previously…in other exercises within this particular course.…What we're going to look at now is utilizing some grips…in a little process of commands, whereby we actually create…some objects that are new by way of mirroring some objects.…And then, what we also do is we move some objects…as well to tidy up their positioning after we've performed…the mirror command.…We're gonna look at the left-hand floor plan,…and we're gonna zoom in just about here.…
You can see some little blue rectangles there,…position the crosshair, just roll up on the wheel…once the crosshair is there.…Now, just pan a little bit.…Again, hold down the wheel on the mouse and move the mouse.…Little hand appears and so on, as we've done previously.…And you can see the 111 MEETING room.…Now just outside that meeting room,…can you see we've got two fridges?…There's one there.…And there's also another one there.…Now, what I want to do is I want to mirror those fridges.…I don't wanna mirror the text.…I'll do that later.…
- Opening DWG drawing files
- Starting a new drawing
- Saving drawings
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with the Snap and Grid features
- Editing objects
- Organizing drawings with layers
- Inserting blocks
- Creating layouts
- Adding text
- Adding and editing dimensions
- Printing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Training (2014)with Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with an AutoCAD Drawing
3. Precision Drawing Tools in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Object Properties
7. Using AutoCAD Blocks
8. Using Layouts
12. Printing Your Drawing
Next steps3m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.