Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Drawing circles, part of Learning AutoCAD LT 2016.
- Drawing circles in AutoCAD LT…is another essential Drafting Tool…that you would use on a regular basis.…Now what I've done,…I've gone into the Home tab on the ribbon.…And I've gone into the Layers Panel…and there's the Layers there.…And I've made sure that CIRCLE is the current Drafting Layer…by clicking on the word CIRCLE, like so.…So it should be a nice blue Layer…that we're using in this particular instance.…Now I've left all of the original Rectangles…and Lines that we've drawn…because I want to show you some neat tricks…with some Circles in a minute.…
But let's just place a regular Circle first of all.…So you want to zoom out…so that you can see everything that you've drawn previously.…And we're going to work in this little area here.…Now again, I'm not worried about Snap and Grid,…I just want you to draw a Circle.…Now the trick is to go to the Home tab on the ribbon,…into the Draw Panel here,…and click on the flyout underneath the word Circle.…You can see there's lots of different types of Circle…available to you.…
- Opening DWG drawing files
- Starting a new drawing
- Saving drawings
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with the Snap and Grid features
- Editing objects
- Organizing drawings with layers
- Inserting blocks
- Creating layouts
- Adding text
- Adding and editing dimensions
- Printing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with an AutoCAD Drawing
3. Precision Drawing Tools in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Object Properties
7. Using AutoCAD Blocks
8. Using Layouts
12. Printing Your Drawing
Next steps3m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.