Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Dimension editing tools, part of Learning AutoCAD LT.
- AutoCAD LT provides you with some…excellent dimension editing tools.…Now up until now, we've placed the dimensions.…We've edited the dimension text.…What we're going to look at now is…we're going to look at actually editing the…physicality of the dimensions themselves…so that we can change certain settings to…make the dimensions clearer on our AutoCAD LT drawings.…So let's have a look now.…We're back in our floor plans.…We want to use the right-hand floor plan.…We're going to zoom in on room 204 again,…which is the top of the right-hand floor plan, just here.…
So we're going to zoom in…and you can see I've placed some dimensions for you.…And what we're going to do,…we're going to look at some neat little tools…that allow you to work with dimensions.…Now one of them is the Continue dimension command.…So I'm going to go over to the Annotate tab on the Ribbon.…Now bear in mind, I'm already in the right dimension style…in the right dimension layer, so be aware of that as well.…And in the Dimensions panel here,…I'm going to click on this flyout…
- Opening DWG drawing files
- Starting a new drawing
- Saving drawings
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with the Snap and Grid features
- Editing objects
- Organizing drawings with layers
- Inserting blocks
- Creating layouts
- Adding text
- Adding and editing dimensions
- Printing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with an AutoCAD Drawing
3. Precision Drawing Tools in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Object Properties
7. Using AutoCAD Blocks
8. Using Layouts
12. Printing Your Drawing
Next steps3m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.