Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating tables, part of Learning AutoCAD LT 2016.
- You can also add tabular annotation…to your AutoCAD LT drawings.…Using the Table command you can generate a table…and edit it using the multi-line text editor,…adding columns and rows as you go.…Now, just before we start adding a table to our floor plans…drawing, go to the Home tab on the ribbon and into…the Layers panel, just check that you're on the Text layer…because obviously your tables are annotation…so they would go on a Text layer.…
So let's go to the Annotate tab on the ribbon now,…and the Tables panel is right over here…on the right-hand end.…And what we want to do is create a suitable table style.…So again, we click on the little arrow on the title bar…and that brings up the Table Style dialog box.…Now, it's a bit like the multi-leaders, all we've got is…that de-facto standard style.…So we're gonna create a new style and we'll call it…Training, again.…Just so we can distinguish it from any other styles.…And click on Continue.…You'll start with the standard style and what we'll do is…we'll modify that as we go.…
- Opening DWG drawing files
- Starting a new drawing
- Saving drawings
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with the Snap and Grid features
- Editing objects
- Organizing drawings with layers
- Inserting blocks
- Creating layouts
- Adding text
- Adding and editing dimensions
- Printing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modeling (2014)with Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with an AutoCAD Drawing
3. Precision Drawing Tools in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Object Properties
7. Using AutoCAD Blocks
8. Using Layouts
12. Printing Your Drawing
Next steps3m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.