Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Changing text properties, part of Learning AutoCAD LT 2016.
- Once you have your text placed in your AutoCAD LT Drawing,…you're going to need to be able to edit the text properties.…Now in the previous exercise when we set up multi-line texts…we edited our text style and gave it a new font,…the Calibri font.…Now that's because it was a truetype font and it gave us…more options rather than an SI checks,…a shape code font like RomanS.…Now we're gonna look at editing some text now…in this particular exercise.…We're going to zoom in here on the left hand floor plan…in the same area as before.…
You can see the magenta text here.…So as I zoom in, you'll see that becomes a lot clearer.…Just zoom in pan a little so that you can see all of the…text like so.…Now, the top piece of text here is multi-line text or MText.…You can see that when I hover over it.…And the lower piece of text here is single line text.…And you can see that tells us it's just normal text.…What we're going to do is we're going to edit…the multi-line text first and then we're going to replace…this 111 meeting text here with this text in the box here.…
- Opening DWG drawing files
- Starting a new drawing
- Saving drawings
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with the Snap and Grid features
- Editing objects
- Organizing drawings with layers
- Inserting blocks
- Creating layouts
- Adding text
- Adding and editing dimensions
- Printing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with an AutoCAD Drawing
3. Precision Drawing Tools in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Object Properties
7. Using AutoCAD Blocks
8. Using Layouts
12. Printing Your Drawing
Next steps3m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.