Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Advanced editing tools, part of Learning AutoCAD LT.
- Let's have a look now…at a couple of advanced editing tools…that can be very, very useful when you're working…in AutoCAD LT.…Now, you'll notice we've zoomed extents…and we're looking at both the floor plans again,…the left hand one and the right hand one.…I'd like you to look at this grey line here,…over here in the left hand floor plan.…If you hover over it, you can see…that it's a grid line, and I want to make it longer.…So, I'm going to utilize the lengthen command,…which is a fairly seldom used AutoCAD LT command,…but it's very effective all the same.…
So, let's have a look and see how it works.…So, I'm going to zoom in on that area,…let's get the cross hairs so that you can see the grid line,…and you can see it's going across room 104 there like so.…Now, the lengthen command is on the home tab,…and it's in the Modify fly out menu here,…on the modify panel, so click on the pin there,…just to pin it open, and there's the lengthen command…right there.…So, it changes the length of objects…and the included angle of arcs.…
- Opening DWG drawing files
- Starting a new drawing
- Saving drawings
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with the Snap and Grid features
- Editing objects
- Organizing drawings with layers
- Inserting blocks
- Creating layouts
- Adding text
- Adding and editing dimensions
- Printing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with an AutoCAD Drawing
3. Precision Drawing Tools in AutoCAD
4. Making Changes in Your Drawing
5. Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
6. Object Properties
7. Using AutoCAD Blocks
8. Using Layouts
12. Printing Your Drawing
Next steps3m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.