Join Katherine Ming for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of AutoCAD Civil 3D: Plan Production.
- [Instructor] This course is designed for civil engineers and CAD operators who have finished their design and need to create design sheets for the contractor or client. In order to get the most out of this course, you should know how to create civil 3-D objects and know your way around the interface. This course is for the last phase of a project, the design sheet phase after the design is complete. We'll be working from a design file that has an alignment, which is a requirement for the plan production tools.
- Setting up a template and sheet set files
- Creating a template file
- Adding a title block
- Creating plan production specific viewports
- Creating and editing view frames
- Working with plan and profile sheets
- Exploring the sheets
- Updating the sheet set properties and drawing fields
- Creating and editing cross sections
- Creating multiple section views
- Editing cross-section sheets
Skill Level Intermediate
AutoCAD Civil 3D: Designing Residential Projectswith Eric Chappell3h 11m Intermediate
AutoCAD Civil 3D: Designing Gravity Pipe Systemswith Eric Chappell3h 33m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Template and Sheet Set Files
2. Creating and Editing View Frames
3. Working with Plan and Profile Sheets
Exploring the sheets2m 48s
4. Creating and Editing Cross Sections
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.