Join Katherine Ming for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of AutoCAD Civil 3D: Plan Production.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop as I have done here. I have provided two sets of exercise files, one set is for Civil 3D 2018, the other is for use with Civil 3D 2017. I will be conducting the course in 2018. Each chapter will have its own set of files which includes drawing, sheet set and template files. Each chapter contains a set of starting files which we will build upon from movie to movie.
There are also end files available for you to reference. There may be some cases where there is an end file without a corresponding start file. This is because we will be creating that end file within the chapter. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set-top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along with your own files as we go through the course.
- Setting up a template and sheet set files
- Creating a template file
- Adding a title block
- Creating plan production specific viewports
- Creating and editing view frames
- Working with plan and profile sheets
- Exploring the sheets
- Updating the sheet set properties and drawing fields
- Creating and editing cross sections
- Creating multiple section views
- Editing cross-section sheets