Join Katherine Ming for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of AutoCAD Civil 3D: Plan Production.
- [Instructor] Congratulations, we've made it through.…We covered a lot of ground.…Now, you have the tools to create and edit…your design sheets for your clients.…Once you start playing with the plan production tools,…you will begin to see how easy and useful they are.…If you'd like more background on concepts I went over,…I recommend checking out…any of the Civil 3D Essentials courses.…I also recommend checking out Civil 3D videos,…specifically on sample lines and cross section views.…If you want a more in depth understanding…of fields and block attributes in relationship…to the sheet set and template files,…watch the AutoCAD: Create Sheet Sets course.…
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me…on my LinkedIn page at linkedin.com/in/kateming,…or by email at email@example.com.…Thanks for watching and good luck on your production plans.…
- Setting up a template and sheet set files
- Creating a template file
- Adding a title block
- Creating plan production specific viewports
- Creating and editing view frames
- Working with plan and profile sheets
- Exploring the sheets
- Updating the sheet set properties and drawing fields
- Creating and editing cross sections
- Creating multiple section views
- Editing cross-section sheets
Skill Level Intermediate
AutoCAD Civil 3D: Designing Residential Projectswith Eric Chappell3h 11m Intermediate
AutoCAD Civil 3D: Designing Gravity Pipe Systemswith Eric Chappell3h 33m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Template and Sheet Set Files
2. Creating and Editing View Frames
3. Working with Plan and Profile Sheets
Exploring the sheets2m 48s
4. Creating and Editing Cross Sections
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.