Lean about the overall functionality of the plan production tools, including the creation of a plan, a plan and profile, and section sheets. See the finished plan, as well as the plan and profile sheets, and skim over the general process to introduce the important objects and functions.
- [Instructor] Before we get started, I want to give you an overview of the design that we will use to create our sheets. We're using a design for a road called Dorland Avenue, which is represented by an alignment. The alignment has a profile view associated with it. In that profile view, we have a design profile as well as an existing ground profile. Dorland Avenue also has a super elevation that was created.
Lastly, the alignment has a 3D model corridor created for it. All of the design was based on the existing ground surface that is also in the drawing. Now that you're familiar with the design, let's make the sheets.
- Setting up a template and sheet set files
- Creating a template file
- Adding a title block
- Creating plan production specific viewports
- Creating and editing view frames
- Working with plan and profile sheets
- Exploring the sheets
- Updating the sheet set properties and drawing fields
- Creating and editing cross sections
- Creating multiple section views
- Editing cross-section sheets