Learn about sample line grip editing, and about changing the color of the sample lines by changing their style. Open the sample line editor and delete several sample lines, and create a new sample line.
- [Narrator] It's always good to understand…how to edit objects after they have been created.…In this video, I'm going to discuss the editing functions…for the sample lines and the sample line group.…I'm going to zoom in here and check out the sample lines.…I'm going to select one of the sample lines…and check out the grips that are available.…The triangle grip at the end of the sample line…will lengthen the sample line.…Note, when I lengthen the sample line,…the label updates and moves along with the sample line.…
I can lengthen the other side.…There's also the square grip.…Square grip is used to rotate about the center.…The last grip is the diamond grip.…The diamond grip moves the sample line…up and down the alignment.…I want to point out here that when you change the sample line,…it unfortunately does not update the stationing.…The sample lines are a bit hard to see…because they're the same color as the corridor…so I'm going to change the color of the lines…to make it easier to see.…
I select one of the lines and then I'm going to come…
- Setting up a template and sheet set files
- Creating a template file
- Adding a title block
- Creating plan production specific viewports
- Creating and editing view frames
- Working with plan and profile sheets
- Exploring the sheets
- Updating the sheet set properties and drawing fields
- Creating and editing cross sections
- Creating multiple section views
- Editing cross-section sheets
Skill Level Intermediate
AutoCAD Civil 3D: Designing Residential Projectswith Eric Chappell3h 11m Intermediate
AutoCAD Civil 3D: Designing Gravity Pipe Systemswith Eric Chappell3h 33m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Template and Sheet Set Files
2. Creating and Editing View Frames
3. Working with Plan and Profile Sheets
Exploring the sheets2m 48s
4. Creating and Editing Cross Sections
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.