Learn about editing the match lines by editing their styles and using their grips. Also edit the match line label locations and the styles themselves.
- [Instructor] We've created our view frames…and match lines.…Next thing to do is to edit the view frames and match lines.…First, let's look at the match lines in their labels…and understand how to edit them…to get them to look what we want them to look like.…I'm going to zoom in to one of these match lines.…The first thing I notice, looking at my labels,…is that the label on the left has a different text size…than the label on the right.…The other thing I notice is that I'd like…my match line labels to be in the middle of my match line.…
Another thing I notice is that it's too precise.…I don't need it to be to two decimal places.…So I'm going to edit all of that.…To do that, I'm going to select on my match line label,…and then go up to Edit Label Group.…First thing I'm going to do is I'm going to…change my label location.…Both the left label location and the right label location…are set to Start.…Start of what?…Start of the match line.…I want them to, however, be in the middle.…
So I'm going to select Middle…for both the left and right label location.…
- Setting up a template and sheet set files
- Creating a template file
- Adding a title block
- Creating plan production specific viewports
- Creating and editing view frames
- Working with plan and profile sheets
- Exploring the sheets
- Updating the sheet set properties and drawing fields
- Creating and editing cross sections
- Creating multiple section views
- Editing cross-section sheets
Skill Level Intermediate
AutoCAD Civil 3D: Designing Gravity Pipe Systemswith Eric Chappell3h 33m Intermediate
AutoCAD Civil 3D: Designing Residential Projectswith Eric Chappell3h 11m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Template and Sheet Set Files
2. Creating and Editing View Frames
3. Working with Plan and Profile Sheets
Exploring the sheets2m 48s
4. Creating and Editing Cross Sections
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.