Join Brian Lee White for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Up and Running with Auto-Tune 8.
- Auto-Tune is a third-party pitch correction Plug-In by Antares that works as an Insert Effect inside your DAW's mixer. Before starting this course, you should have access to the Auto-Tune Plug-In and be familiar with the basics of navigating your DAW and using Plug-In inserts on tracks. If you need to brush up on these topics, I highly suggest checking out the lynda essential training course for your specific DAW.
While I will be demonstrating the AAX version of Auto-Tune 8 using Pro Tools on a Mac, the Plug-In is also compatible with any DAW supporting VST or AU Plug-In formats on Mac or Windows machines.
- Understanding pitch correction
- Tuning vocals with Auto mode and Solid Tune
- Working in Live mode
- Creating and tracking pitch curves in Graphic mode
- Controlling timing
- Achieving natural results with tuned vocals