Join Brian Lee White for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Up and Running with Auto-Tune 8.
- If you're a premium member of the lynda.com online training library, you have access to the Exercise Files used throughout this title. In this course, I'll use a series of Consolidated Stereo Wave files. These files are labeled by Example Name and generally include a separate vocal and instrumental track that you can import into your own DAW of choice. If you don't have access to the Exercise Files, you can follow along from scratch with your own assets.
Let's get started.
- Understanding pitch correction
- Tuning vocals with Auto mode and Solid Tune
- Working in Live mode
- Creating and tracking pitch curves in Graphic mode
- Controlling timing
- Achieving natural results with tuned vocals